5 things you need to know about Gabelli School of Business, Fordham University
1. It offers a range of master’s degree programs
From finance and marketing to business analytics and IT to accounting and taxation to media management and general management, the Gabelli School offers 10 on-campus and three fully online master’s degree programs.
The majority of their master’s degrees:
- Can be completed in as little as one academic year.
- Offer a STEM-designated curriculum.
- Allow graduate students to obtain a technical skill.
2. It’s located within close reach of every major employer in New York City
The Gabelli School’s Lincoln Center campus is located in midtown Manhattan, just two blocks from Central Park and within a 10-minute commute (by foot or by train) to every major employer in New York City! As a result, Gabelli School students have the unique advantage of connecting with alumni and recruiters at some of the top companies in the world.
3. It has an industry-focused curriculum
Many of the courses at Gabelli School are taught by industry experts who work during the day and facilitate classroom discussions in the evening. This allows students to gain real-life perspective across a variety of business disciplines.
4. Its classes are small by design
Gabelli School is proud to provide small classroom environments. With an average class size of 26, students not only have the opportunity to build close relationships with their peers and instructors, but also to receive personalized attention from academic advisors in their career development.
5. It has a “business with purpose” philosophy
As the Jesuit University of New York, Gabelli School believes that their students can not only be successful and make a profit, but also give back to the local community and become agents of societal change. It’s never a bad time to save the world!